Your window display should tell your potential customers something about your business and encourage them to invest their time and effort into finding out more. The crucial factor in developing a window display is to harness the element of surprise to make your display stand out from the rest and ensure your products get noticed!
It’s worth thinking hard about what sort of display your potential customers will be drawn in by and then making time to create something extra special. The displays that attract the most attention are those that are a little bit different and the most eye-catching of all often involve some sort of scene to draw viewers in.
Our Favourite Surprising Window Display Ideas:
1. A magical scene. Indulge your imagination and create a truly magical fantasy scene. Inspired by Harry Potter or Alice in Wonderland, let your mind run wild and create a fantastical treat to pull in the crowds.
2. A world in miniature. The landmarks that draw the tourists may also help to draw in the customers if you can create an enticing scene on a miniature scale. People love nothing more than spotting their favourite locations and this is a theme you can recycle again and again as you journey around the world!
3. A winter wonderland. What could be more beautiful than an icy scene, complete with artificial snow and dreamy white branches? Capture the imaginations of passers by, transporting them to a cool climate through your romantic wonderland display.
4. A Victorian fairground. If you are marketing food or products for children, there’s nothing more evocative of the innocence of childhood than a carousel, especially when set in an attractive scene with twinkling lights and old time music.
5. Make it move. Whatever you choose to be the backdrop for your scene, if you can incorporate a working vehicle, such as a steam train running across the window, or a mechanical prop such as a ferris wheel or even a windmill, you’ll bring the magic to life and get the customers talking about your business.
Visual Merchandising Display Rental
You don’t need to financially strain yourself with an enormous outlay; many extra special window decorations and props can be hired for a very reasonable cost. Larger items, which you will only require in the short term and which are difficult to store, are ideal to hire for the duration of the display.
The Professional Touch for Your Window Display
If you want to give your display an extra flair and show off your business to its full potential, contact the professionals at House of Franc to discuss how they can help. Rentals and consultations are available on request, just call the friendly team today on +353 25 46803.